Health benefits of flaxseed do so much. Flaxseed is a grain that is rich in fiber which is very useful for the body. Flaxseed itself is a seed plant that grows in the highlands. These plants cannot live in the lowlands. Flaxseed is most easily found brown flaxseed.
health benefits of flaxseed is a plant food that contains omega 3 which is very high. Flaxseed also contains lignans, lignans is a substance that serves to prevent cancer or anti-cancer substances. The content of other longer is soluble fiber (viscous) and insoluble fiber (non vicous) is very good for digestion. Flaxseed also contains vitamin C, B1-B9, and vitamin E. Flaxseed also contains calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, manganese, potassium and phosphorus. Seeing so many ingredients in flaxseed, flaxseed no one else has health benefits.
8 Health benefits of flaxseed
Here are the health benefits of flaxseed:
Folic acid is the flaxseed is very beneficial for the health of the uterus. Folic acid is the flaxseed is also very good if taken during pregnancy.
- Flaxseed oil is also very good because it can nourish the function of the uterus, so that could be useful in fertility.
- Flaxseed also helps improve heart health. Omega 3 flaxseed owned by it will prevent blood clots in the heart and lower the risk of malicious cholesterol in blood vessels. Flaxseed will make the blood flow in the coronary artery to be smooth and strengthen the work of the heart muscle. Flaxseed also helps prevent cardiovascular diseases (other than the heart), such as cancer, diabetes and stroke.
- The content of the flaxseed will also prevent the buildup of plaque in blood vessels cholesterol. This will help to decrease levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- Flaxseed also will help maintain brain health and maintaining the strength of neurotransmitters in the brain cells. Flaxseed is very useful to improve memory and cognitive function and brain logic.
- Flaxseed also helps facilitate the disposal of dirt from the body. The content in flaxseed may help facilitate digestion, the way it works is not like drugs facilitating digestion in the market. Flaxseed contains soluble fiber can caribou petrified to regulate the movement of USU and helps in preventing constipation.
- Flaxseed containing lignans and alpha-linolenic as (ALA) will help reduce inflammation.
- For those who are on a diet of flaxseed. It is suitable also consumed by them as obese or overweight.
The amount of benefit that is owned by flaxseed, flaxseed is not wrong if called a super food. In addition to health benefits of flaxseed before, flaxseed still have many excellent benefits for the body.