Did you know the health benefits of spinach? Still remember with Popeye the sailor? Yes, his favorite food is spinach which can make him looks more fresh and healthy. The benefits of spinach is not only to make Popeye strong, but spinach does contain a lot of benefits both your health and the skin care that are recommended for human consumption.
Secrets Behind The Advantages of Healthy Spinach
If you consume spinach so you consume meat with the same amount of protein. Fresh spinach raw or that has been processed contains rich in carotene, potassium, amino acids, iodine, iron, as well as magnesium. It also contains several vitamins, including vitamin E, A, K, C, along with B complex. These vegetables also provide natural alkali minerals that can stabilize the pH level for human body. Spinach is a leafy green vegetable that has many nutrients that are beneficial to the body’s needs. Iron content in spinach is almost twice the number of other vegetables such as carrots or cabbage. However, it is highly recommended you consume raw spinach because if you cook spinach so you will lose a lot of nutrients from the spinach itself.
10 health benefits of spinach for your body!
- Nutrition is owned by spinach can help the formation of red blood cells so that the blood would be healthy. So, you would avoid anemia.
- Because spinach has a high alkaline, it can help you avoid rheumatoid arthritis disease.
- Spinach helps cleanse the tissues of your body and maintain your blood alkalinity levels.
- Spinach contains vitamin C and K that help to heal bleeding gums.
- Because spinach contains high folic acid and anti-oxidants, then the spinach can help to reduce the level homocyteine your body and reduce the danger of atherosclerosis.
- Spinach helps overcome vision problems such as night blindness and cataracts with vitamins A and catetonoids in it.
- Fiber in the spinach will help reduce stomach problems such as ulcers, digestive problems, and constipation.
- The content in spinach can fight osteoporosis because vitamin K in spinach helps to ensure your bones healthy and strong.
- Reducing high blood pressure.
- Spinach is also beneficial for pregnant women; because it has essential nutrients needed by the fetus and may increase the amount and quality of milk produced in the mother’s body.
In addition to the health of the body, the health benefits of spinach can also be used for skin care. Because spinach has high antioxidants that help your skin become soft and hydrated. That way, you will be able to avoid the effects of skin damage and the use of chemicals.
4 health benefits of spinach for skin care!
- Curing acne
You can make juice of spinach and put it on facial acne. Wait 15-20 minutes then rinse with clean water. Mask spinach juice is able to clean dirt and oil on the face so it feels cleaner. Addition was made to the mask, you are also recommended to consume spinach juice regularly to keep the skin to remain healthy.
With anti-oxidant content owned spinach, then these vegetables can eliminate free radicals from your skin. So that the risk of your premature aging will be reduced if you are diligent in taking consume of spinach juice.
- Protect your skin from ultraviolet rays
The content of B complex which is owned spinach helps prevent and protect your skin from ultraviolet rays.
- Prevent under-eye circles.
The content of vitamin K and folate in spinach can help eliminate under-eye circles and bruises on the skin.
Evident health benefits of spinach can help you care for your skin and body health. If you are diligent in taking spinach juice, then you will look fresher and brighter. Therefore, do not be afraid to just consume spinach juice.